The 10Duke Entitlement Service allows you to take control of the delivery and licensing of your digital products. It provides an engine to manage customer access to any type of online content such as a game app, news content, video assets or software applications.
Define access policies to your digital content and have it enforced regardless if a user is using a web browser, mobile device or TV.
Provide usage-based access to content in order to allow customers to sample your content or application before being directed to a paywall. Apply hard or soft meters.
Allow customers to access your application or digital content across a defined number of devices.
Define access to your applications for large customers that may have multi-tier organisation structures. Ensure that your product can support these more complex access requirements.
Control access to your digital content or application based on what device a customer is using, where they are located, the content type they are trying to access, when they are requesting access and more.
Built for the 21st Century, use an identity-based licensing solution that is dynamic, supports large license volumes, captures user and company identity, maintains related applications (CRM, CMS) in sync with licensing, can be used in multiple products, with one API for all use cases.
- Can be used for digital content offerings such as online news content or online software applications.
- Provides versatile license model support, from hardware-locked models to subscription based, online licensing.
- Supports complex authorisation requirements for large companies using role-based authorisation.
- Provided as an online API with supporting documentation to allow your development team to quickly extend the capabilities of your existing product line.
- Enhance your customer's experience by accurately delivering the products they have licensed.
- Improve fulfillment with dynamic license activation.
- Be able to offer reconciliation and delivery of appropriate entitlements from ecommerce and CRM applications.
- Be able to monitor and administer fulfilment in real-time.