File+ allows you to take control of your media ingest, management and output. With modern applications increasingly relying on different types of media to engage with their users - video, photos, audio or CAD models - ensuring that this media is in the correct format, optimised for display on different Internet-connected devices, and can be integrated from a variety of sources, all relying on an effective media processing service. File+ is that service.
Get your files into a CDN quickly and easily - faster than ftp and Rsync.
Need to generate thumbnails on the fly, mix photos and music? File+ can help.
Configure File+ to point at any cloud-based disk and start putting your files there.
Scalable cloud-based storage like S3 but deployed in a private cloud.
Use File+ to accept UGC and then output into related web or mobile applications.
Use File+ as a transcoding engine for video files to deliver to web and mobile devices.
- Can be applied to most types of media: audio, images, video, CAD files, pdfs, and more.
- Cloud-based, on demand service that can grow with your needs.
- Can be used in server-side applications, desktop applications and mobile applications.
- Available via a RESTful endpoint.
- Be able to accept large amounts of uploaded files and store them scalably in the cloud.
- Can be used on any cloud-based disk.
- Similar to Amazon S3, but can be used outside of AWS in private or hybrid clouds.
- Easily understood and used by development teams.