A scalable IoT service that receives, collates and distributes discrete events generated by sensors, users or applications to create activity feeds, friend feeds or sensor feeds.
The 10Duke Smart Feeds is able to cope with high volumes of events generated, making it a powerful and versatile solution to be used with a variety of platforms and environments.
Use Smart Feeds to capture and turn events captured by RFID tags data into usable management information.
Use Smart Feeds to collect, distribute and make sense of high volumes of events generated by sensors in watches or clothing.
Smart Feeds can help gather the data generated by gameplay and make this socially shareable, increasing engagement with the game.
Measure distance travelled, route information, fuel consumption, utilisation rates and more with Smart Feeds making sense of data generated by GPS sensors.
- Can ingest and process large volumes of discrete events from sensors or applications to create usable feeds that can be integrated into ERP, BI or user-facing applications.
- Can analyse and assemble feed groups based on defined parameters or characteristics of feeds such as geographic origin, period of time, device type, humidity and temperature.
- Organises a large number of input streams into manageable groups, allowing efficient 'assembly' of streams depending on output requirements.
- Extend product functionality with an out-of the box, fully supported back-end service.
- Turn event data into actionable information that can be used to inform product or service development.
- Use predictive analytics to understand and address pattern deviation in sensor or user behaviour.
- Create an innovative IoT application using a simple to integrate and deploy solution.
- Test, trial and deploy the service on a SaaS basis with minimal upfront investment.