Consumers are now accessing an ever increasing number of services online. For companies providing digital products, this is both a threat and an opportunity. Providing users with different types of content, governed by time or device access rules, creates great opportunity for product flexibility, but it also means that it is increasingly difficult to maintain effective control of your own content. Password sharing is just one example of how consumers are able to gain access to content that they may not have subscribed for. With consumers accessing services from a multitude of devices and locations, how do you ensure that you are delivering exactly what the customer has subscribed for while protecting your content investment?
Whether it is multimedia content, a software application or a game app, the 10Duke permissions solution provides an engine that allows you to set access policies to your digital content that accurately reflect what your customers have subscribed for. These sets of permissions can be managed across device type, geography, time and concurrency and they can also be managed accurately even if their subscription was taken out via a marketing and distribution channel such as Google Play or Apple's App Store.
- Access policies that can accurately reflect your online licensing terms.
- Concurrent or consecutive licensing.
- Scalable role-based authorisation that can reflect company, group and departmental access rights.
- License content according to device type, geography, content type or time-based access.
- More flexible, dynamic and cost effective than solutions like Flexera.
- Pay as you grow pricing model.
- Easy to integrate and deploy.