PKCE Support for the 10Duke Identity Provider Now Available1st September 2020
Product Update: Support for customer defined admin roles for SysAdmin users17th May 2021
10Duke OrgAdmin v1.2 Released!
The 10Duke Product Team is pleased to announce that 10Duke OrgAdmin version 1.2 has been released.
10Duke OrgAdmin is a web-based administration application that allows the customer of an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) to create, set up and manage users, as well as have visibility of the licenses granted to their organization and control who can access those licenses.
For ISVs who sell licensing to larger organizations, 10Duke OrgAdmin offers a win-win admin tool for both the vendor and the customer. As a software vendor, you may not want to get involved in the hassle of managing a large number of licenses that have been sold to a particular customer. Equally, that customer may prefer to be able to self-manage their own users and licenses as they have better visibility on their internal company structure and who needs to use what.
10Duke OrgAdmin has been designed to fill that need. This latest version, with an improved UI and more out-of-the-box configuration options, is designed to provide any ISV with an easy to configure and deploy solution. Key features include:
- A simple dashboard overview, providing quick access to summary information on users and licenses
- Robust user management controls, with the ability to
- Invite users to access licenses through a simple email mechanism
- Organize users into Groups to match different organisation structures.
- Simple license management and assignment control – allows the customer admin to assign licenses to users, revoke those licenses and reassign them to others if needed.
- White-labelled, so the tool can reflect the branding of the ISV.
For further information, please get in touch!