( 1 X full-time role )
£35,000-£45,000, depending on experience
10Duke is looking for a new Technical Project Manager to join our fast-growing, international software company based out of our HQ in Camden, London. We are offering the opportunity to join a very experienced and successful team to help us manage solution deliveries for our amazing clients worldwide.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivery of software to help support the business operations and technical roadmaps of our customers. As part of a multi-disciplinary team practicing agile delivery methods, you’ll play a critical role in facilitating the collaborative working of teams, and have additional responsibility for managing deliveries to customers. If you want a diverse and challenging opportunity, and the chance to make a huge impact then we want to meet you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and report project progress to key stakeholders including internal deployment teams, client teams and within the project management team
- Monitor and drive the efficiency of deliveries for clients
- Development of project specification documentation
- Development of project delivery plans, primarily using Agile project methodology
- Act as the point of contact for clients and internal teams for all issues within a project
- Resolving standard, non-technical questions from clients where possible, in order to minimize demands on technical personnel
- Use of JIRA/Trello for project reporting and Google Workspace for day-to-day collaboration
- Inspire and motivate the project team
- Management of client relationships on a day to day basis including communication via Trello boards and in video calls.
- Over 3 years project management experience in the delivery of business-critical digital solutions
- Proven experience working across a range of clients simultaneously
- You will have experience of leading or facilitating teams of at least 5 – 10 people, from CTOs through to front-end devs and UI designers
- You’ll be an experienced and competent communicator – able to collaborate well with colleagues from other teams, communicate difficult concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- You should have competency with a range of project management and collaboration tools such as Jira, Trello, and Google Workspace
- The role requires a broad technical knowledge of software development processes and awareness of the key roles involved in the software development and delivery process. “UAT”, “development environment” and “production environment” should be familiar terms to you already and “front-end” and “back-end” should make sense too (without Googling..!)
- A formal PM qualification is beneficial but not required
- You’ll have proven experience working across a range of clients simultaneously
- Energetic and positive attitude
- A strong relationship builder and collaborative team player
- A confident self starter with a curiosity to learn new things
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Confident presenter
The role will be based out of our HQ in Camden, NW1. To begin with, you will mainly work from the office in order to bring you up to speed most effectively. As soon as you’re orientated and able to work effectively from home, the role will allow for a mix of in-office and remote working.
Interested? Send us an email together with your CV to [email protected] and we'll reply should we want to learn more about you. All emails will be treated confidentially.