( 1 X full-time role )
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for growing the sales revenues of 10Duke Enterprise, our best-in-class licensing solution that is sold to fast growing software vendors around the world.
The role will involve establishing new relationships and partnerships with ISVs across a range of industries, including education, mining, construction, tax, special effects, audio and many more.
This role will be predominantly a new business role and involves nurturing, negotiating and closing complex, technology-based solutions.
- You will have a least 3 years working in a B2B sales role and specifically in the IAM sector
You will be familiar with acronyms like AD, OAuth, OIDC, and will think you know what 'federation' means
- You will know the difference between a floating license and a subscription license and know that the partner in crime of a perpetual license is always a support and maintenance license
- You will be equally at ease working with solution architects and a CEO, and be able to feed business requirements into technical discussions so as to create competitive customer pitches
- You will have proven new business sales experience in complex, high value enterprise software environment with the ability to find/create/progress/close new business
- Ideally, you will have a network of partners and accounts in the IAM sector in the UK
- You relish the challenge of working in a fast-growing business and potentially becoming a core part of its UK sales organisation with a number of junior account managers reporting to you over time
- You will be a self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision and can immediately demonstrate the energy and ability to generate new business opportunities from the ground up
- You will be very hungry, expect a fair base salary, but understand that the real reward comes from sharing in the success of the deals that you close
Interested? Send us an email together with your CV to [email protected] and we'll reply should we want to learn more about you. All emails will be treated confidentially.