( 1 X full-time role )
In this position you will be working as a software architect, taking part in software development, architecture and modelling. The primary focus of your work will be on developing our product, 10Duke Enterprise, our industry-leading software licensing solution. You will be also taking part in different client projects. This position is technical, versatile and full of possibilities. This is a great chance to get to be a part of an innovative company and to develop your own skills to an even higher level together with some of Finland's leading software development professionals. The position is full-time and based at our R&D office in Vantaa, Finland.
- Our ideal candidate has a strong education background including at minimum as B.Sc. and ideally an M.Sc
- You must have good knowledge of software architecture generally, API design and Java
We expect you to have knowledge of different developer tools:
- Git (VCS)
- Network analysis tools in browsers
- Linux & command line
- Jenkins / CI testing
- Fluent in English and Finnish. Swedish is an advantage
- Persistent and comprehensive attitude towards your work
- If you have experience from e.g. Java SE / Java EE / .NET it is considered to be a great advantage
- Your experience can be either from work or from your own interests or hobbies. The most important thing is that you have enthusiastic attitude towards software architecture and a passion to learn more. You get to be a part of an innovative team and have a possibility to develop your own expertise too
Interested? Send us an email together with your CV to [email protected] and we'll reply should we want to learn more about you. All emails will be treated confidentially.