( 1 X full-time role )
In this position you will be working as a software architect, taking part in software development, architecture and modelling. The primary focus of your work will be on developing our core products, the 10Duke Identity Provider and the 10Duke Entitlements, our industry-leading authentication and authorisation solutions. You will be also taking part in different client projects. This position is technical, versatile and full of possibilities. This is a great chance to get to be a part of an innovative company and to develop your own skills to an even higher level together with some of Finland's leading software development professionals. The position is full-time and based at our R&D office in Vantaa, Finland.
- Our ideal candidate has a strong education background including at minimum as B.Sc. and ideally an M.Sc
- You must have good knowledge of software architecture generally, API design and Java
We expect you to have knowledge of different developer tools:
- Git (VCS)
- Network analysis tools in browsers
- Linux & command line
- Jenkins / CI testing
- Fluent in English and Finnish. Swedish is an advantage
- Persistent and comprehensive attitude towards your work
- If you have experience from e.g. Java SE / Java EE / .NET it is considered to be a great advantage
- Your experience can be either from work or from your own interests or hobbies. The most important thing is that you have enthusiastic attitude towards software architecture and a passion to learn more. You get to be a part of an innovative team and have a possibility to develop your own expertise too
Interested? Send us an email together with your CV to [email protected] and we'll reply should we want to learn more about you. All emails will be treated confidentially.