( 1 X full-time role )
In this position you will be working as a User Interface Developer, taking part in software development, architecture and design. Your responsibilities include front end development and also graphical design and planning. You will be working with 10Duke Enterprise Application Suite application, a set of web-based middleware APIs. You will be also taking part in different client projects. This position is technical, challenging and full of possibilities. This is a great chance to get to be a part of a fast growing company and to develop your own skills to an even higher level together with some of Finland's top software development professionals. The position is full-time and based at our R&D office in Vantaa, Finland.
- Our ideal candidate has an appropriate education background, with a B.Sc. If not an M. Sc
- You must have good knowledge of user interface and user experience design
- Knowledge of different tools and applications is an advantage (e.g. Adobe tools for graphics, Netbeans, Maven, and Subversion)
- Knowledge of different operating systems (Linux / Unix ) is a benefit
- If you have experience from e.g. JQuery / HTTP / XML it is considered to be a great advantage
- Fluent in English and Finnish is a requirement
- Persistent and comprehensive attitude towards your work. But the most important thing is that you will have an enthusiastic attitude towards user interface development and a passion to learn more
- You get to be a part of an innovative team and have a possibility to develop your own expertise too
Interested? Send us an email together with your CV to [email protected] and we'll reply should we want to learn more about you. All emails will be treated confidentially.