Popular online services such as Google ID or Facebook Login have changed expectations regarding the ease with which a user expects to be able to access your online applications. Whether it is a web, mobile, or desktop application, users now want to use a single set of credentials (usually email + password) to access everything. The 10Duke Identity Provider is a white-label service that provides your online customers and partners with SSO access to all of your online products and services.
If you offer more than one application to your customers (web, mobile or desktop), you can allow them to access all of your applications using a single username and password.
Make it easy for your customers to use their favorite social login like Facebook, Twitter and Google, to sign in to your application.
Allow your partners to use their existing corporate login details to also access your applications.
Make it easier for your employees to use their existing corporate login details to also access popular 3rd party web services such as Salesforce, Office 365, Pipedrive, Zuora and more.
Build a profile on each of your customers every time they interact with your product or service.
Allow your customers to serve themselves when they forgot passwords or login details, rather than having to wait for a response from your IT team.
- Supports Single Sign-On (SSO) and federated identity.
- Supports social ID providers including Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and Twitter.
- Standards-based, supporting key standard protocols including OpenID, SAML, and OAuth.
- Supports relational databases (SQL), MongoDB and LDAP for storing user data.
- Supports a large number of Internet and Enterprise Identity Provider environments including AD, Azure AD, LDAP and more.
- Dramatically enhances the ease with which a customer can access your online products and services.
- Reduces your internal costs of customer management as customers are able to reset passwords, and access applications themselves.
- Enables a single 'view' of the customer to be maintained in sync by a variety of integrated applications.
- Strengthens security and reduces the risk of a security breach by providing a single centralised authentication point.
- Provides detailed usage data on customer behaviour that can be turned into actionable business intelligence to increase sales.