As customers interact with online content or applications, they generate vast quantities of data. In order to make this data useful you need to be able to store it and you need to be able to ask it questions. If you can do both, you can turn this data into actionable business insight that can be used to drive product innovation and product revenue. The 10Duke Reporting Service helps you do both.
Translate user profiles into customer segments based on their frequency of product usage.
Learn which customers have purchased what and be ready with further products to offer.
Which features of my application are being used and which are getting in the way?
Take millions of customer data points each day and understand usage patterns, problems and opportunities.
Usage data creates the opportunity to sell related products to a qualified customer in much the same way Amazon recommends books.
Are most customers coming from corporate networks but on mobile devices? Does your current product meet that demand as best as it can?
- RESTful endpoint for accepting report entries in XML.
- XML and JSON are both supported as output data formats.
- Supports using MySQL, PostgreSql and HSQL databases.
- Customisable reporting service delivered on an on-demand, SaaS basis.
- Gain insight into customer preferences.
- Improve product development based on real-time usage data.
- Avoid the cost and rigidity of expensive enterprise reporting servers.
- Easily extendable to support bespoke analytical requirements.