Business is moving online. The 10Duke SDK provides a modular, reusable set of software code (libraries) that are specifically designed to meet the challenging requirements of online applications. Any application using large amount of multimedia, offering collaboration between users, serving an international user-base, or that needs to be accessible from a variety of client devices can be created using the SDK. It enables the rapid creation of online applications.
Fast, predictable and tested application development to explore new business ideas.
Got that once in a lifetime software idea? Use the SDK to build it - fast.
Use the SDK as a set of building blocks to create virtually any online application. One code base to go from start-up to unicorn.
The SDK was built in the cloud and serving mobile apps or web browsers is what it does best.
The SDK can provide a common platform for several online applications even if they have seemingly different business cases.
Any application built with the SDK is Java-based and can easily be deployed to a private cloud or deployed on premise.
- Fast, predictable application development.
- Create new applications from scratch or enhance existing applications quickly and easily.
- Access a consistent stack for the entire application lifecycle, from prototype deployment through to an enterprise-scale distributed system.
- Light-weight, high performance, Enterprise friendly Java framework.
- Support: 10Duke provides comprehensive documentation, API reference, and how-to guides.
- The SDK includes all required components for building, deploying and maintaining server side applications, client side applications and integrations to other systems.
- Adds c. 30% more base Java code to Oracle's core JDK 8.
- "Must have" elements for modern application development; video, social, multi-client.
- Provides a Dynamic Object Graph for both relational data and media as required by modern social applications.