Seequent is a global leader in 3D modelling software for the geosciences that offers over 20 software solutions, and a long-time 10Duke partner.
Some of the licensing challenges Seequent was facing before partnering up with 10Duke included:
- Relying on license dongles, which was not a scalable solution
- Not being able to offer new, more flexible license models like pay-per-use
- Too much time spent manually managing the licensing and sales system
Learn how 10Duke solved these problems for Seequent with a robust, scalable and flexible licensing solution to enable accelerated revenue growth, which culminated in 2021 in their acquisition by Bentley Systems for $1.05 billion.
Learn how Trimble, a global Nasdaq-listed industrial technology company, used 10Duke to gain SSO capability across five web applications and one desktop application, as well as flexible, identity-based licensing to govern user access to all digital content.
The dual challenge that Trimble was facing:
- Make it easier for customers to access their online products
- Control which customers could access specific applications, in accordance to what they had licensed
Find out how 10Duke solved these issues for Trimble with a centralised identity & access management solution and a cloud-based entitlement service.
Some of the issues Causeway was facing:
- They needed to centralize their license administration to reduce license administration costs and improve operational efficiency
- Deal with complex authentication and authorization requirements, due to having a large application suite
Find out how 10Duke solved these issues for Causeway with an enterprise-level identity-based licensing solution.
Used by the Best Technology and Consumer Brands